“Check out our blog on Top Five trends at the Fancy Food Show!”
“New piece on sauces and dressings from the Winter Fancy Food Show, click here.”
Wow! It’s not yet two weeks since the 35th Winter Fancy Food Show finished in San Francisco, we’re already seeing much talking, rating and commenting about the Show and a variety of products showcased.
Yep, over the course of three days at the Moscone Center, we welcomed more than 480 media representatives, made up of traditional journalists (yes Bon Appetit Magazine!), and new media darlings (hello Gloria Tsang at HealthCastle.com) with a common passion for specialty food.
To whet your appetite, here’s a sampling of what was said (we’ve paired the list down… for now!):
- The Daily Beast: 10 Food Trends for 2010
- Cooking with Amy: Fancy Food Show Winter 2010 My Favorite Things
- SF Weekly: Five Local Gems from the Fancy Food Show
- What’s Cooking Blog: Funny Products at the SF Fancy Food Show
- Drink of the Week: 2010 NASFT Winter Fancy Food Show – San Francisco
- Eat More Heat: NASFT Fancy Food Show Day One Wrap Up
In the upcoming weeks, we will post the full round up of all print and online articles and stories related to the Winter Fancy Food Show.