Can’t make it to San Francisco? We’re bringing the 35th Winter Fancy Food Show to you! All you need is a computer that can access the Internet, then you’ll be able to see and hear what’s going on at every corner of the Show floor!
- Twitter – we have teams of people live-tweeting from the show floor. While there, search for #nasft and “fancy food show” to see or participate in all the conversation happening at the Show
- Facebook – We have a great community of NASFT members and attendees posting on our fan page. There, you can view pictures, find links to video, and join discussions.
- Under the Lid – You’re already here! We will be updating our blog with show happenings, pictures, news from our pressroom, and much, much more.
- LiveStream – We will be streaming each day of the Winter Fancy Food Show. It’s kind of like having our own TV station, where we will be interviewing exhibitors and attendees, and bringing the show floor to you!
- YouTube – Videos will be posted daily from the Show floor.
- Flickr – We’ll be posting photos on our photostream from the Show floor.
Jump in! “See” you at the Winter Fancy Food Show!